Casual | Bayfield House Retirement Lodge, Penetanguishene | 2 Position(s) Available
Under the direction of the registered staff, the Health Care Aide/Personal Support Worker is responsible and accountable for providing optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident. The health Care Aide/Personal Support Worker participates in the delivery of nursing services to meet the assessed needs of the residents.
- Must possess current CPR
- Must possess current First Aid
- A PSW certificate or equivalent education and/or working experience is preferred
- Experience with recreational programs preferred
- Must demonstrate good communications skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Prior experience in Retirement Lodge/Gerontology an asset
- Computer literate is preferred
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.