Staff Education Coordinator
Full Time | Meadow Park London Long Term Care, London | 1 Position(s) Available
Jarlette Health Services has 40 years of experience in senior’s care and currently cares for more than 1600 residents at 18 Retirement and Long Term Care Homes throughout Ontario. Jarlette Health Services is a family-owned company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and pensions.
Jarlette has built a reputation as a respected organization in the care of seniors throughout Ontario; offers opportunities for personal growth, education and training; and is a fun place to work.
We currently have an opening for a qualified individual with appropriate credentials and experience to work as the Staff Education Coordinator. This is a Full Time position that is part of the management team at the Meadow Park London long term care home.
· Responsible and accountable for coordinating and meeting the learning and educational needs of the staff through use of a variety of teaching methods including the Jarlette health Services online training platform, Relias;
· Provides support and resources to ensure that all mandatory education is completed; prepared education in conjunction with policy, orientation and education guidelines; promotes a positive learning environment for all workers and responds to work questions/inquiries regarding aspects of the learning process’
· Develops, co-ordinates, delivers & evaluates a comprehensive orientation program for all staff
· Ensure that the number and content of in-services exceeds in all areas the minimum Ministry of Health requirements
The successful candidate must:
· Must have post-secondary diploma or degree in education or related field and/or experience in adult education.
· 2 years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) preferred
· Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
· Must be computer literate
· Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.