Staff Education Coordinator
Full Time | Meadow Park London Long Term Care, London | 1 Position(s) Available
Jarlette Health Services has 40 years of experience in senior’s care and currently cares for more than 1600 residents at 18 Retirement and Long Term Care Homes throughout Ontario. Jarlette Health Services is a family-owned company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and pensions.
Jarlette has built a reputation as a respected organization in the care of seniors throughout Ontario; offers opportunities for personal growth, education and training; and is a fun place to work.
We currently have an opening for a qualified individual with appropriate credentials and experience to work as the Staff Education Coordinator. This is a Full Time position that is part of the management team at the Meadow Park London long term care home.
Under the direction of the Director of Care, the Staff Education Coordinator is responsible and accountable for coordinating and meeting the learning and educational needs of the staff.
- Must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- O. Reg 79/10, s. 46
- Should have post-graduate education and/or experience in adult education
- Possess two years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to be flexible, innovative and creative
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.